Monday, January 05, 2009

Mineral Park mine ships first copper concentrate


Mercator Minerals announced that they have shipped the first copper concentrates from their Mineral Park mine near Kingman. The company says it is constructing a 50,000 ton per day copper and molybdenum milling operation mill facility [right, credit Mercator Minerals] to handle an expected average annual copper and molybdenum production over the first ten years of a 25-year mine life of 56.4 million pounds of copper, 10.3 million pounds of molybdenum and 600,000 ounces of silver per year. The copper concentrates are shipped to the Port of Guaymas in Mexico. Copper is selling for $1.39 today, down from highs over $4 this past spring.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr.Allison:

    I am Jack Guo, a CEO of New Morning Enterprises (Canada) Inc.

    I am authorized to find a source of Copper Concentrate for my client.

    I need to purchase over 500,000 tons per year copper concentrate to supply my client.

    Do you know which copper company
    will interested this deal or can sell copper concentrate?

    I would appreciate you so much if you can reply my email.

    My contact info:

    email: jack.j.guo@gmail.com
    Tel: 604-338-1989
    Fax: 604-288-2376

    Jack Guo

    New Morning Enterprise (Canada) Inc.

    ReplyDelete